Friday, January 1, 2010

Real Estate Investment Tax Deductions Does Tax Deduction At Source Depend On The Type And Source Of Income? The Question Arise From The Fact That?

Does Tax Deduction at Source depend on the type and source of income? The question arise from the fact that? - real estate investment tax deductions

Withholding tax will depend on the type and source of income?

The question arises because I am preparing to make some money in real estate projects, will invest their benefits / interest level to sell the tax. And to prove that my investments are authentic and not illegal, I also provides allowances of TDS.

I am concerned, if TDS is not my savings account (my account) content, and not raise eyebrows have to offer? When organizations provide a second source of income?

No comments:

Post a Comment