Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter Hiking Pants How Do You Wear Men's Winter/hiking Boots? ?

How do you wear men's winter/hiking boots? ? - winter hiking pants

I recently bought a pair of Timberland boots, but I'm an idiot and I do not know how to use them. I guess I never paid attention to how to attract men. For men / boys winter boots bracelet is what your jeans, put on your jeans, or leave the panties at the top of the boot? I do not know how to use and the only other shoes I have tennis shoes and dress shoes. I thought I'd rather buy these shoes for leisure, because it is winter. Help. Oh, and yes, I asked the man, not a girl (pathetic I know).

2 comments:

Ted Pack said...

I've never taken it to the spelling either.
Let your pants hang on the tip of the boot.

genghis_... said...

But first, I do not think I'm rude or picking on you .... it's just drafting partner.

"What helps?

.... I do not think I ever laughed this hard so early in the morning.

I think it depends on what you are feeling well. If I'm on my knees in snow, usually set their feet in his boots, so no snow and water in the boat ... but if not, should babies stop.

Ah ... Stomach pain again.

Post a Comment