Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tan Cervical Mucus PG Symptoms? Did Ya'll Have Any Of These?

PG symptoms? Did ya'll have any of these? - tan cervical mucus

In the most ridiculous TTC (trying to get pregnant) symptoms and physiological changes never :-/..

My AF (dot) is scheduled for 4-6 days (Im sure that the time had passed since my last period on 13 April and saw the place April 11 and had) a very short period of time.

I took HPT last brother was around 28 April ... one BFN (Big Fat Negative). In wonder if it's still too early, I'm not pregnant, or you need to go for a blood test.

My symptoms are now:

seriously dry skin on the face (eyelids peel on, under and around the nose, upper lip, between the eyebrows, chin)

Breasts grew, but it does not hurt. I am also very swollen.

shoots through my body and especially my face. I have about 20 grains visible only on his chin.

"Its 4pm and I am pleased with the weak (although I woke up at noon)

Nausea random

-swollen face

Pulling feeling in my breasts

-brown/tan CM (cervical mucus), from time to time ... come and go

Headache among

nasty nasty cough and sore throat terribly. I heard from the doctor yet today only ask for the cold. "She checked for STREP and took my temperature was 97.6. It is therefore clear that I am not ill.

Thoughts?


Sorry for the definition of the code, the attempt not to ya'll dont know them:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine were for each child differently, but generally not the nausea, the breasts became larger, more comprehensive, and I was always hungry and thirsty like crazy. Make sure yours from you and your AF does not arrive in time to obtain a blood sample.

Post a Comment