Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hair Waxing For Men-spray How Much Money Do You Spend On Your Beauty Routine Ie. Hair, Waxing, Nails?

How much money do you spend on your beauty routine ie. hair, waxing, nails? - hair waxing for men-spray

I'm trying to reduce my cost of beauty, but I do not know how. I spend $ 80 for a color and cut and $ 130 for a haircut and color Highlited (Highlites) me twice and each color every time. In addition, the eyebrow wax is $ 30 - try to go every few months to avoid and keep in the middle, but I would be all 40 weeks. She has done an incredible job and I can not give up! Sometimes I have my nails down, so maybe $ 30 per month for it. Even my makeup and facial products .... Ugh ... All proposals, as well remain, but more profitable? I try to do my nails usually. The hair is cut a piece.

3 comments:

Angel said...

It seems that a lot of money, but most girls spend much.
I think if you have acrylic nails, you can leave that, because the natural nails look much better.
Additionally, you can gradually develop your natural hair color, and if the natural color of semi-finals only.

"Spencer... said...

Well ... I work in a hair salon and cut free, and especially since I cut my hair especially. So it's free. And I make my own French manicure. And I'm fine. So it's free. And not in general it is necessary that waz Eyebrow plucking my eyebrows or anywhere else and wear bathing suits, you know? That's how you can reduce. Hope that helped.

"Spencer... said...

Well ... I work in a hair salon and cut free, and especially since I cut my hair especially. So it's free. And I make my own French manicure. And I'm fine. So it's free. And not in general it is necessary that waz Eyebrow plucking my eyebrows or anywhere else and wear bathing suits, you know? That's how you can reduce. Hope that helped.

Post a Comment