Saturday, February 20, 2010

Poptropica Accounts That Work 2010 Nice Websites For Kids NOT Webkinz Or The Ones I'm Naming Down There!?

Nice websites for kids NOT Webkinz or the ones I'm naming down there!? - poptropica accounts that work 2010

Club Penguin, but when I tried to login, or you said my name was my name J pp24567 Hollywood! Webkinz is old .. I can not even imagine, Zoo Tycoon. And people say, Poptropica is not good for children .. I want to get children on the computer! It's easy! So take a few good sites for children. I know most people on this site has an account with yahoo. And Yahoo you will always have an update on good things. But I'm busy and can not be found on its website. If you respond, too, know of sites that is not another child has been appointed, beg to differ. Thank you!

1 comment:

Best Answer said...

Hey! You should try to Free Realms. I can still see on television, have 2 children who play Webkinz but not tried. I think it www.freerealms.com
You can use your own avatar and talk with other people create. Looks like fun.

If you do not your account Webkinz more .. E-mail me the information. My kids are really into it! They are 7 and 3

My email is spendergast5@yahoo.com

Let me know how you like Free Realms, if you try.

Post a Comment