Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Much Batter Goes In Cake Pan I Am Making A Cake. I Have One 12" And Two 8" Pans That Are 2" Deep. How Much Batter Am I Going To Need?

I am making a cake. I have one 12" and two 8" pans that are 2" deep. How much batter am I going to need? - how much batter goes in cake pan

What shape are the pans?

A series of 8 x 2 cm space for up to 6 cups of bread when filled to the brim, so that your cake recipe says the fully equipped kitchen, need to fill about 3 cups of batter.
A square of 8 x 2 inch pan with 8 cups, so that when the cake recipe says the fully equipped kitchen, need to fill about 4 cups of batter.

I do not know what the volume of the 12 "hold PAN, but you can fill with water and measure the number of cups, and decides that the amount of toothpaste used to complete the recommended amount .. in general. 1 / 2-2 / 3rds text.

4 comments:

AmberR said...

You need 4 cups of mass of each 8 "cake pan - if it is round. The 12-inch widescreen is probably 6 to 8 cups.
Visit this site:
http://www.cakemixdoctor.com/phpBB2/view ...

Hope this helps! Good luck!

2bzy said...

7 1 / 2 cups 12 "
3 cups all 8 "
13 1 / 2 cups total

Danimal said...

Enough to fill the glasses.

ladybug1... said...

Read the box ............... lol

Post a Comment