Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Patch Of Bumps On Stomach Itchy Rash On Stomach/ Itchy Red Bumps All Over Body?

Itchy rash on stomach/ itchy red bumps all over body? - patch of bumps on stomach

Although I raised this little piece of bumps on my stomach, just below my belly button, almost 9 months. Sometimes it itches so bad and sometimes bad, but others are abunch bumps that itch very bad, and when she bites me, Puss and itching, humid and uncomfortable all day. it wont go away.ive all sorts of creams and work.sometimes simply do not appear to have used almost disappeared, making it easy to re-ignites and try as best I can for the itch, but sometimes I feel myself again and all his. f * to have sex with my girlfriend does not shave or angry ed and made the pin itchy.also all now have the size of itchy red bumps all over my body ..... in my inner thighs, arms, back, etc ... I do not think that the two are related, but I know how to deal with two more ...... i havent see a doctor because I no work and no ..... Insuran all ,...... Information with the help of a man in good health at 22 years old, no history of skin problems ....... Information will help

2 comments:

Yuck said...

If you are allergic to something in their environment.
Probably, detergent, soap or something you eat.
For some emergency oral Benadryl.
Use the method of disposal for any product you use.
If all else fails, consult an allergist.
Good luck!

prayerma... said...

You may have an allergy to something. Have you changed a bath soap or detergent? no soap smell! You can try oatmeal bath, you can buy in the pharmacy, where help.also after a bath, a skin lotion with oatmeal.

Post a Comment