Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Truck Driver Post A Comment I Have A Blonde Joke For You!?

I have a blonde joke for you!? - truck driver post a comment

First, I would say, ok not so easy these blonde jokes, insults want to read any comments posted on the brat wants

ok here goes

One day, while a blonde drove his car, found a lorry.

The truck driver does not stop a car and leave the car.

He took a piece of chalk and draws a circle on the sidewalk. He said they are in the middle and not out of the circle.

Furious, he entered his car and the tires slashed.

The blonde laughed.

This made the angry man so shattered his windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder has.

Livid, the man broke all the windows and entered her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks him what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When I did not see, I left the circle three times!"

No comments:

Post a Comment