Monday, December 7, 2009

Young Tiny Models I Hate My Body! Help?

I hate my body! Help? - young tiny models

I'm 5'1, 103 kg and a size 0 Sorry, but some people think differently. Personally, I do not think the curves are attractive. Well, at least not me. I think other women are beautiful, but you do not want. I would like, but when I tried, the weight was the wrong place to take [so funny, all the women in my family have big breasts / butts, even early in his youth. Like models? The small size, large breasts, but legs and arms thin? Well, that's not my case so that it does not: / I do not care if "people like them, it's my body and not for everyone. I really want to lose weight to 15 pounds. How can I improve my arm strong and thin, my flat stomach and my legs strong and lean? "I go if I feel great, is it normal? In school, if you look around and most of the girls when they. Everyone said, sitting me that disappears when it is not renewed?

6 comments:

nyangel1... said...

It is necessary to exercise and healthy eating. If you usually try to eat well, eat smaller portions of everything. Stay away from soda. What I did was to lose weight by eating fewer times per day. Instead of eating 3 times a day, I would be a light breakfast and after lunch or dinner, but I had snacks. How to Move if you do not want to sit up and inflections, try to take a 5-10 minute walk every day and to walk rather than take the bus or car and take the stairs instead of the elevator. Doing these simple things that make a difference over time. For weapons, I believe, has to lift the weights. Depending on your age and how many years have you been an increase in weight can be far, is not carved guarntee. It could be worse if you need to exsrcising andstart eat healthier. Best of luck.

Megan P said...

You know what love is ... concern a lot about it, but you know ... Hat helps to bring a yoga ball .. eat what you want just the right parts .. Use the ball for 20 minutes of yoga every day and their time will receive Walking Heart Basketball somthing to your heart pumping Streatch were also befor ... Yoga Ball comes with a sheet lil show the different positions you can do .. if this then I am everwuzup Yahoo Messenger.

Megan P said...

You know what love is ... concern a lot about it, but you know ... Hat helps to bring a yoga ball .. eat what you want just the right parts .. Use the ball for 20 minutes of yoga every day and their time will receive Walking Heart Basketball somthing to your heart pumping Streatch were also befor ... Yoga Ball comes with a sheet lil show the different positions you can do .. if this then I am everwuzup Yahoo Messenger.

CaliGurl... said...

Remove In fact, I believe, up to 15 pounds. too. You may have to tone your muscles by exercising muscle. But sorry, I do not know how to do .. I think the lists are not just layers of the skin and fat.

abbey356 said...

Streams, each one has that: D your baby fat.
I'm 5'2 112 and a size zero
there is nothing wrong.
I think the best way how you want to check out
is a little practice, eat, good food
and be safe above all.
Take your body. its you. and you're beautiful.

justme said...

Execise more good to the plan. Toning your body is more balanced. Like models? No food, cocaine, alcohol, silicone and plastic surgery. I'm sure you do not want that. For large breasts and buttocks, when it is in the genes, there is not much you can do about it, except learn to live with it

Post a Comment