Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Watch A Fond Kiss How Can I Help My Cousin With His Girlfriend?

How can i help my cousin with his girlfriend? - watch a fond kiss

My cousin, Mitchell issues.He some large is great 18 years and I am 14.He always love me for advice (I'm the type of property in the Councils of love) It is difficult to understand something about you. Maybe he can help me?

His girlfriend is Swedish, his parents do not like my cousin and I do not know why or have he.One days on the couch and watch a mother movie.Her Kiss came to work and then she yelled something that my girlfriend cousin.His ( Isa) said: "It means get the hell out of my house and my cousin saw her mother and then the country met left.Then for it. why.But not understand who was discovered 2 weeks ago.He that his father did not like either.One days, saw his father in his father store.The approached my cousin and said: "Stay away from my daughter or what a police matter," and he kicked his girlfriend away.Now moves to another city in the lives of New York.My cousin in New York, moving from one place to live in Brooklyn somewhere.My Manhatten.We cousin is really afraid of their cause parents.Just the United Kingdom andShe is looking really Sweden.They each other and really close.One day of my cousin was beaten by his father and shouted at her: "I swear Isa! If I were you still with this guy again, we head in Sweden, but from Manhattan I clearly saw real ??!!" Isa upset.She text message to my cousin what happened and my cousin was really upset and angry about his father.What we both? Please, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment