Friday, December 25, 2009

Photo Throw Blanket Looking 4 Gifts Made With A Photo Of My Late Dog Such As Throws Or Pillows Reasonably Priced On The Web--HELP!

Looking 4 gifts made with a photo of my late dog such as throws or pillows reasonably priced on the web--HELP! - photo throw blanket

I had to rescue a dog died (12) (Lhasa Apso) in my arms, 3 July 2006. "Max is 9 years old when I got him, took to the vet and discovered an inoperable tumor in his hip and gave him 2-3 months to live. He lived off the coast of Veterinary and lived for another 4 years. I want to meet a throw or blanket made with his picture and give my mother a Christmas present, even if it were my dog, who was both of us. We are both widows and took his death very hard. 9 days later, has a 2 1 / Chihuahua, 2 years old, who has stolen our hearts, but I would remind my other dog in a unique way. I would be happy suggestions. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment